M365 Security For O365
Cyber criminals are going after your organization in increasingly sophisticated ways. The average cost of a SMB data breach is $120,000. Between 90-98% of all cyber attacks start with phishing. And today, attacks are so sophisticated that even experts are finding it difficult to detect them.
- 55% of Small and Medium sized business are attacked every year
- 43% of Ransomware attacks take more than a week to fix
- Only 35% of SMB’s are profitable after a prolonged ransomware attack
of cyberattacks target small business
Devices are compromised by ransomware every month
of small businesses close their door after a cyberattack
is the average cyber attack remediation cost for small business
With more workers are using personal devices to access company files and email, there is an increase in the number of security breaches recently. And in a blink of an eye, the whole Company’s data which has been established for years will be out of your hands. This not only poses a threat to the Company’s reputation but also invite a huge legal penalty. All it takes is one person to accidentally click on a link or by sharing a sensitive information to someone outside the company.
of users open emails from attackers, 10% click on attachments or links
of passwords are weak, default, of stolen
of users accidentally share information
With the increasing number of fraudulent activities, we have come up with an advanced security solution based on M365 security product. Our consultants will review your current environment and provide recommendations for an ideal future state, along with recommended security strategies.
What is Included?
Our 365-security solution help customers to defend their organization against cyber threats, protect your business data and secure your end user devices.
With Advance Threat protection polices, we block cyber criminals from accessing your company’s important business assets.We help you to protect from sophisticated external cyber threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against phishing and spoofing attacks, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts.
of cyberattacks start with a phishing email
of phishing attack victims fall victim a second time
of pushing attacks that led to a breach were followed by some form of software installation
- Advanced Threat Protection: With advanced scan, protects you from hidden threats you may not be able to see.
- Anti Phishing Policies uses machine learning models and impersonation detection to quickly identify any suspicious activities on email
- Microsoft Secure Score Microsoft Secure Score is a measurement of an organization's security posture. We identify potential improvements across all your Microsoft 365 and Azure workloads and help you to achieve the ideal recommendations.
Proper device level security helps your employees stay productive with greater flexibility without worrying about security exposure.With our M365 security, we help you to manage your business apps, data, and documents on user devices that access your company data, regardless of the device type (iOS, macOS, android, or Windows)
of all hacking-related breaches use compromised credentials
of individuals use only 3 or 4 passwords across all of their accounts
- Control which devices and users can access business information
- Apply security policies to protect data on iOS and Android devices
- Keep company data within approved apps on mobile devices
- Remove business data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe
- Allow or deny access to apps based on where a user is located, what time they’re logging in, and what types of apps or files they are requesting.
Protection from data leaks helping you prevent sensitive information like SSNs and customer credit card numbers from being shared outside your business, and control access to documents, even after those documents have been shared outside your company.
of organization surveyed feel they are losing control over their data
of survey reponders say their outdated information security controls or architecture are a high area of vulnerability
Cost incurred for each lost or stolen record containing sensitive and confidential information
- Protect the accidental sharing of sensitive data Monitors and protects sensitive information across Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, as well as desktop versions of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Encrypt sensitive emails Encrypt or transform content inside emails from plain text to unreadable ciphertext that can only be decrypted by the intended recipient who is given a one-time passcode.
- Apply labels and restrictions to files Protect documents and emails by applying labels that pop up whenever a user saves the specified information. Restrictions can also be applied to email such as “Do Not Copy” or “Do Not Forward.”